1990.09.28 Brussels, Forest National (Belgium)

Moderadores: voltaire242, JuanCarlos, latinleti, darkviolator, Quim, Depechejuan, Iceman, fer101

fer101
º Devotional º
º Devotional º

1990.09.28 Brussels, Forest National (Belgium)

Mensajepor fer101 » Mié Abr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Código: Seleccionar todo

#24 in this series: Depeche Mode Brussels,Belgium Forest National 28 September 1990 Sound Quality: B/B+ (Audience recording) Complete? YES Originally Recorded on: Audio Cassette (likely) cdr (obtained in trade, verified lossless via EAC) > EAC (Secure with C2, accurate stream, disable cache) > .Wav > Trader's Little Helper (>.Flac ;level 8,aligned on sector boundaries,test encoded files, Flac fingerprint file created,delete source files) >You EAC reported no errors with the rip,and each show I will share has an EAC logfile included. I have referenced a few terrific sites to verify setlists, dates, cities, venues: www.depeche-mode.com (the "dash" site) www.depechemode-live.com Please visit those sites, they're indispensable. Please contact me:seanw@culthero.de (Also known as "Stranjluv101") Line-up: Dave Gahan vocals Martin L. Gore keyboards/guitar/bgd vox/occasional lead vox* Andrew Fletcher keyboards/bgd vox Alan Wilder keyboards/bgd vox/electronic wizard/percussion This was the 1st show of the Euro Leg of the World Violation Tour. There is a video recording of this show, and I don't think I could say for certain that this audio wasn't sourced from that. This isn't a bad sounding show. It is a little boomy,and the sound isn't as clear and warm as the following night in Dortmund, but it is still pretty enjoyable. Black Celebration does fade out at the very end,and there is another fade, just before A Question Of Time. The only artwork that www.trademode.de had for this show was a version that included the Birmingham '84 tracks as bonus. (that version was "Violation in Brussels") This version doesn't have those tracks, so that artwork is included, to help avoid any confusion. Enjoy! Set: (CD 1) kaleid 2:45 world in my eyes 5:30 halo 4:40 shake the disease 5:21 everything counts 6:07 master and servant 3:52 never let me down again 6:56 waiting for the night 5:47 i want you now* 3:14 world full of nothing* 3:22 clean 6:08 stripped 6:21 (CD 2 ) policy of truth 5:05 enjoy the silence 7:31 strangelove 4:52 personal jesus 6:27 black celebration 4:50 a question of time 7:11 behind the wheel > route 66 10:37 Total Running Time CD 1+2: 1:46:36
https://mega.co.nz/#!XxJFWCpC!cEYQHwWdv ... SHAvuv7cYY

policydemo
º Ultra º
º Ultra º

Mensajepor policydemo » Jue May 29, 2014 12:36 pm

thx

Volver a “1990-1994”